Scone's meeting on Tuesday postponed due to hot weather forecast

Racing NSW advised on Monday afternoon that after taking further advice and reviewing the updated catastrophic weather forecast for Tuesday in the Greater Upper Hunter area, Racing NSW has determined that for the safety of all participants and horses the meeting will not proceed and therefore will be postponed until Wednesday 13th November 2019.

New race starting times will be published when available.

This postponement will require a number of riding changes due to Hawkesbury racing on the same day.

The Apprentice only race at Scone (Race 4) will now be open to all available riders.

The Scone forecast for Tuesday is for a windy day with up to 50km and the temperature reaching 36c with areas of raising dust in the late afternoon and evening. There is a total fire ban for the NSW State on Tuesday.